As usual, I went to Publix this morning on my way home from work (the one morning I do not have two kids or someone waiting for me). Easley Publix takes all competitor coupons - even the $10 off $40 Bloom coupon!! YEAH! Boy did I do some great shopping. I am loving Southernsavers.com and I am saving a ton of money! Less money on groceries and more money to spend on family things!!
Today I purchased,
4 boxes of popsicles
2 Edys Icecreams
3 Eggos
2 Digorino pizzas
4 Loafs of Coles Frozen Bread
1 Box of Triscuits
1 V8 Fusion
3 Ragu Pasta Sauces
1 Publix Pasta Sauce
2 Aunt Jemina Syrups
1 Sue Bee Honey
1 Hunt's Ketcup
2 A-1 Sauces
3 Kraft Salad Dressings
1 Kraft BBQ Sauce
3 Pedigree Dentastic
2 Lays Potato Chips
1 Bag of Choc Chips
6ct donuts
2 Kraft American Cheese
1 bag of Sugar
Sara Lee Bread
DRUM ROLL ---
Total: $120.10
PAID: $24.30
SAVED: $95.80