Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Freecycle!

I follow a site called Freecycle...it is people giving away stuff to prevent stuff from going to the landfills. Like the saying says...one person's trash is another person's treasure. So far, it has worked well for me. I have received numerous cans of formula that were unopened and coupons for free formula. And I have given away stuff that we no longer needed. I use to give to Goodwill but they turn around and sell it. Everything is free on this site.



Today, I received a Train Table from a really nice lady that lives in Walhalla. I could not believe she just wanted to give it away!! FREE!! Zachary loves it and it even has drawers underneath to store his trains!!



He has another small table that he uses for Legos that we moved to his room...yes, it is 9pm and he is in his room playing with Legos. But all is quiet downstairs!!