Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We Are Ready!

I can easily say Zachary and I are ready for Baby Boy #2 to make his grand appearance. We can not same for dad, who is quite nervous and anxious. I am hoping for next week when I will be 38 weeks! I can't sleep, my hips ache and I am having trouble keeping up with twelve hour shifts at the hospital.



Zachary talks about baby all day long. He has adopted a baby doll that goes everywhere with us and tests out all our new baby stuff. He is so cute and loves to help. Yesterday, he said "new diaper." I gave him a new newborn diaper and he said "baby big stink." Next I knew he had a new diaper on that baby - almost as good as I would have done! When you ask him about his baby brother, he says "Zach help mom." I can not wait to see how he responds!