Thursday, November 20, 2008
We Are Having a Baby TOMORROW!
Well, Will's grand appearance is scheduled for tomorrow by induction (I was induced with Zachary and with a second child it is so much easier to try and plan things). Zachary is going to Mimi & Popi's House tonight and staying with them until Sunday while we are at the hospital (Thanks Mom!). I think he understands what is going to happen. You ask him were Mom is going and he says "hospital to get baby." He says he is going to come see Mom at the hospital and bring his baby brother a present that he wrapped. I am so excited to see how he responds to his little brother! We have to be at the hospital by 6AM! So, that means we will be leaving by 5AM! I figure, I will probably not be able to sleep anyway. My sister, Jennifer is coming into town tonight to spend the day with us tomorrow taking pictures to document all the events! Hopefully, the labor will be quick and painless. Please keep us in your prayers as we welcome Baby Philpott #2.