Everytime we go to the Zoo, Zachary has to have his picture taken at the entrance...
He loves the great big elephants. Today, we got to watch them as they were fed! Zachary said they we not sharing!
And he insists on having his picture made with the Lion...
He picked out one toy from the store...He selected a spongy, life-like frog...
Jolene, Owen and Zachary feeding the pot-bellied pig and billy goats. They were hungry today...
Zachary loved feeding the animals but I thought they were going to eat his fingers!
Thanks Jolene...for helping me entertain the boys and pass the time today! We are glad your family went in with the yearly membership too! I think we will definitely get our monies worth! The boys loved it!
Next week, I think we may have more friends joining us! We can not wait! I only wish it was closer to home but considering we are gone ALL day, it is worth it!