After school, we had a wonderful visit from Grandma & Grandpa Easterling from Tennessee. Zachary played with Grandma while Grandma and I caught up on things. After everyone's naps, we met Mimi & Popi and Bryan & Leslie at Wild Wings for dinner! We had such a great time and wish Grandma & Grandpa lived closer!! Believe it or not, I only took ONE picture (horrible of me). Keeping up with two boys while having visitors causing me to forget some things!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Speech Evaluation & Family Visit
Zachary had his speech evaluation at Pre-school today since he is a little behind the other kids in the speech department. He scored excellent on speech understanding (we knew that). Articulation of words was our major concern which he scored 84 points. This is on the lower end of the normal range for a three year old. The school district's speech therapist said he is so inconsistent with his sounds that is does not seem to be a "disability" but only a "delay." He has really increased his language skills since starting pre-school and should continue to develop his language. They will re-evaluate him in the Fall if he does not continue to progress!!

After school, we had a wonderful visit from Grandma & Grandpa Easterling from Tennessee. Zachary played with Grandma while Grandma and I caught up on things. After everyone's naps, we met Mimi & Popi and Bryan & Leslie at Wild Wings for dinner! We had such a great time and wish Grandma & Grandpa lived closer!! Believe it or not, I only took ONE picture (horrible of me). Keeping up with two boys while having visitors causing me to forget some things!!
After school, we had a wonderful visit from Grandma & Grandpa Easterling from Tennessee. Zachary played with Grandma while Grandma and I caught up on things. After everyone's naps, we met Mimi & Popi and Bryan & Leslie at Wild Wings for dinner! We had such a great time and wish Grandma & Grandpa lived closer!! Believe it or not, I only took ONE picture (horrible of me). Keeping up with two boys while having visitors causing me to forget some things!!