We picked him up from school at 11:30am and did not look himself. He continued to get sick about ten times yesterday, could not keep fluids down and kept a temp of 102 all night. We alternated Tylenol and Motrin all night and gave him three warm baths to try to get his fever down. I think it broke once.
This morning he continues to have a fever of 102. but is taking some juice. He has broken out in a full body rash and I spoke to the nurse who thinks he may have strep throat or some type of viral illness but we agreed that he needs to be seen today!! We have an appt at 2pm. I just hope I can get him there without having any vomiting in my car...yikes I feel for him and absolutely hate watching my child sick!

Needless to day, I worked Sunday night, did not sleep Monday during the day except three hours and was up all night last night. I look like a zombie!!