Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day!





Today, Zachary, William and I had a very busy and exciting day. We started the morning at Chick-fil-a for "Mom & Me." This is a fellowship for moms offered every Tuesday morning where there are activity stations set up for the kids. There was coloring, playdough, story-time and, of course, the play ground. Zachary had a wonderful time and we plan to go each Tuesday morning. William also had a great time watching all the children!!

Then, Zachary went to get his haircut and did wonderful. I plan to continue cutting the boys hair myself because I believe that I did a better job today than the professional. After his haircut, I tried to get some pictures of just Zachary at home! He looks so grown up in his pictures!






After naps, we went to Haley & Hunter's house for a St. Patty's Day celebration. The leprocans left gold rocks all over the yard and the kids had a great time searching for them. They wore cute hats and had green clover jello gigglers. They all had a great time. We love having Haley & Hunter's family as neighbors...thanks for having us over today!