Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Disagreement with Scissors!

Zachary had a disagreement with the scissors this morning. He not only chopped it up in the front but you can also see the spikes on the top of his head. It was no small cut nor was it a single cut. I think every child does it once in their lifetime. When I asked Zachary what happened, he said he did not want to grow his hair out anymore so he cut it. And then he cried for about fifteen minutes after looking in the mirror. I told him it was just hair and it would grow back. This is the before of Zachary's haircut...

So, I decided it was time to see a professional barber. And the barber chuckled and said there was no way to fix it but give him a crew cut and wait for the hair to grow back probably close to summertime. He had a crew cut this summer so I knew it would not be bad but I really wanted Zachary's hair to grow out. Here is his pictures after seeing a professional...

We went a met David before the haircut and boy was he surprised. We also went and met David after getting the haircut. He was speechless. I could tell in his face that this haircut is not quite what he was expecting. I do not know which shocked David more - Zach cutting his hair or the resulting buzz cut! Now, Zachary loves to say "feel my head!" What a darling child!


Luckily, Zachary loves his haircut. He saws he looks more like Dad now! Oh, the excitement of having children!