Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chilly Day for Sickness!

Zachary's picture is this morning as he was trying to entertain himself at his workbench. William's picture was a few days ago.


Today, I am forced to stay in the house alone with two ill-feeling crabby, snotty boys while a chance of snow threatens us outdoors. Will has had a fever for a day, vomited this morning, is not eating much and just does not feel good. He is getting Tylenol and Motrin around the clock and has gotten frequent baths to help decrease his temperature. Zachary has a barking cough and a free flowing nose (what three year old doesn't). I am about tired of saying cover you mouth, go wash your hands and do not wipe that there. In addition, I worked last night so I have been walking around like a grumpy old zombie. Thanks Mariko for the Pedilyte run this morning. I was too tired to be taking both boys to the store and with my luck, Will would puke in the store and Zachary would make a scene! Not a day I am willing to take the risk!