Friday, July 10, 2009

SIX FLAGS


Zachary & I went with our friends ray, Jolene and Elliott to Six Flags Atlanta and had a BLAST! We left at 8:30am from our house and stayed at the park until almost 8:00pm...with no naps! I was a little hesitant because Zachary is only three years old and only thirty-six inches tall. I was wrong. He acted like he was ten years old. He rode every ride possible, which surprised mom! He rode Splash Water Falls, Mind Scrambler, Sky Buckets, Canyon Blaster, Monster Mansion, Thomas the Train, Hanson Cars, and so much more. A few of the rides made my stomach turn so I was surprised that Zachary enjoyed them soooooo much. He wanted to ride them over and over again. I had to carry him often because of the hills and his legs were hurting. I can not wait to go back again!

Zachary had to meet all the characters...

Jolene and ray riding Drop Zone or something like that...

Riding the Sky Buckets over Six Flags...Just mom and Zachary!


Zachary riding a child like roller coaster that drops down...he was the smallest child on there and the worker had to lift him up onto the seat!


Zachary & Elliot driving the train!


Zachary & Elliott riding the airplanes...Elliott is 7 yrs old and Zachary loves him!


Elliott driving the Hansen Cars...if it were not for the track we would have gone over the edge several times!!



Zachary rode this water ride and loved it...it made my stomach spin and we got WET!


Zachary loved Thomas Town and the trains...



Jolene and Elliott on Thomas the Train!



Playing in the Arcade...



Zachary and his wizard hat...



The QUIET RIDE HOME...

We got home at 10pm and Zachary was begging to get in his bed. He told me..no pajamas mom, no bathroom just put a pull-up on me...and he went to bed with his wizzard hat on!