Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cruise to Key West & Bahamas!

Last week, we enjoyed a cruise to Key West & the Bahamas with 18 of our family! We had a wonderful time. I personally enjoyed two spa treatments...a back massage and a full body exfoliation! I felt great. We ate dinner each night in the dining room as a family, sang karoke several nights, went to the shows, participated in games, enjoyed the sunshine, and ate lots of food.
We spent one day in Key West, where David and I toured the city on a Conch Train and ate lunch at Margaritaville! We bought the boys new Harley Davidson shirts and lost of their famous Rum Cake. We also spent on day in the Bahamas where we enjoyed a Catamaran boat ride and snorkling (the best part was the unlimited Bahaman Rum Punch...and David was chosen to do shots at the bar). We had a wonderful time and can not wait to do it again!!