I've been tagged by Lacey Councill to list my "8 Things". So here it goes...
8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1. Survivor
2. Biggest Loser
3. CSI
4. ER
5. Gray's Anatomy
6. Doctors
7. Criminal Minds
8. Big Brother
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Outback
2. Flat Rock
3. Atlanta Bread Co.
4. Cracker Barrel
5. Chic-fil-A
6. Atami Express
7. Mimi's Japanese
8. Brick Street Cafe
8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Fed Will his bottle
2. Put Will back to bed
3. Was woke up by Zachary crying
4. Feel asleep with Zachary in his bed
5. Took several naps
6. Drove to Greenville
7. Attempted to do some Christmas shopping
8. Visited Uncle Michael and Aunt Christine
8 Things I Am Looking Forward to:
1. Christmas!
2. Will sleeping through the night
3. Watching the Clemson Tigers
4. Our family Cruise in July
5. Fitting back in my pre-pregnancy clothes
6. Zachary's First Christmas Program at School
7. Sleep & a Silent Night
8. Will's umbilical cord falling off, finally!
8 Things on My Wishlist:
1. Losing 30 lbs FAST
2. Healthy children
3. Debt free
4. Extra energy
5. Sleep
6. Finish our downstairs remodeling
7. Granite countertops & new sink
8. Another great year!
8 People I Tag (the only people I know with a blog):
1. Mariko W.
2. Tina M.
3. Tina S.
4. Hope G.
5. Todd C.
6. Katy