Friday, August 12, 2011

Lake Hartwell Day 3

Today was our busiest day yet...on lake at 9am and home at 5pm! I think the boys were on the tube for a solid 4 hours! And no matter how many times we re-applied sunscreen...we all got burnt!






David and I got tired of all the tubing so we decided to try the boys together...and they loved it. Both of them begged for more...


Each day we have packed lunch and had a picnic. Today, we stopped at an island to eat and play. It was really a sandbar but it was nice because we could see the whole place from the boat!


Then we anchored the boat and swam in the open water. The boys jumped hundreds of times off the boat and had so much fun!


Tonights dinner was Zachary's choice...Spaghetti! And Zachary wanted to cook. He is a perfect little chef! Hopefully, in a few years, I will never have to cook!

After dinner, we went to rent a movie and get ice cream. I have heard alot about Yogurt Mountain so we decided to give it a try! It was great! Soft serve yogurt with all the toppings you can imagine in a self serve area! The boys could have filled their cups! They ate every drop!