Today, the boys had Pancakes for Dad day at Trinity where the Dad's all came and enjoyed breakfast with their sons. They will not be in school for Father's Day so they celebrate a little early! They had made several things for the dad's but the greatest was this questionnaire below! David and I laughed out loud!
My Daddy is My Hero
by Zachary Philpott
My Daddy's name is David Dad
He is 14 years old and weighs 100lbs.
He has bald hair and brown eyes.
My daddy drives a white jeep to work and a white truck to get wood.
When he goes to work, he shoots bad guys.
When he isn't working he works outside with me and we build a treehouse.
The best thing me and my daddy do together is make forts and ride dirtbikes.
He is funniest when he works outside.
The nicest thing my daddy does for me is plays with me.
When I do something that I should n't do, he sends me to timeout.
I know my daddy loves me because he hugs me when I go to sleep.