Zachary and William's classes both had Valentine's Parties in which parents were invited. First they put on a production in the sanctuary (there Christmas Program was "snowed out" twice). The children that were going to wear costumes in the Christmas program just wore them for this program. Then they had parties in their classrooms. It was great!

Will was recently moved to the two-year old class (classes are done like the school system...all these children were two before July). He is by far the youngest. Some of these have already turned three. During the program, they were all little snowmen. They sang songs and Will just stood and looked cute.

Zachary's class marched in with hand held flags that they made. Zachary was the leader. And then they sang songs for us too...even on in sign language!

At Will's party, he dove straight into the cupcake...and loved it!

This is Zachary's classroom. I hate I did not get more pictures but I was floating back and forth between both parties!