Zachary & William...
Before I Became Your Mother
I never knew...
how happy I would feel when you smile,
I never knew...
how sad I would feel when you cry,
I never knew...
how heartwarming it would be to watch you grow,
I never knew...
how much love my heart could hold,
And now...
I will always know!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The love I have for Zachary and William is absolutely undescribable. I absolutely love being a mother and hate being separated from them. Our bond is so strong and meaningful. It is so wonderful being a parent, especially of these two wonderful boys!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
This week, Zachary is at the beach with my parents. Sometimes, I think I have more separation anxiety than either of my boys. I know that he is having a great time but I truely miss him dearly! On the other hand, William and I are having a great time together! Have fun Zachary!