Zachary had is 4-year old appt Friday and is in great health...39 lbs (75%) and 39 in (25%)!
When we got there, the nurse asked Zachary if he could pee in a cup for her. He said yes and I went into the bathroom with him. In the bathroom, he just stood there quietly looking at me. Then, he said..."uuhh, mom, I have a problem. I do not have on any underwear." I had to chuckle because he gets himself dressed. So, he filled up the cup and we went into the exam room. The nurse came in and told Zachary to go ahead and take off his shirt and shorts. Once again, he just stood there looking at me, only this time with a funny grin! I told her the situation and she laughed and gave him a little junior hospital gown! The doctor got a good laugh too and told Zachary to be careful because the zipper may catch his boy parts!
Boy, these boys always make me laugh!