Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Discovery Island Waterpark


Today, Zachary & I met some friends Jolene & Ray and their kids at the waterpark in Simpsonville. I was a little skeptical since Zachary can not swim but we had a wonderful time... he did not even wear his swimmies! Zachary was just tall enough to go down one of the waterslides with me. We rode together on a float and the waterslide went really fast...much to my surprise, he loved it!! We rode down the lazy river (after a few trips, he rode on his own float). We swam in the water and he learned to go under with his eyes closed. He did so well at swimming. I can not wait to go again and wish it were closer. If you have not been, you should go -- there are things for everyone to do!

FYI - My camera battery was dead so I have absolutely no pictures!!