I am trying to lose weight before our Bahamas Cruise so I have taken both kids on a walk every afternoon. Zachary has ridden his four-wheeler and I push William in his stroller. We have been walking down the far end of our street back into the woods so Zachary can play in the mud holes. But for those of you who do not know, that end of our street is a straight hill
down! Easy to go down but a killer to get back up. David has yet to walk with us because he said he is afraid he will not be able to get back up!!

Well, Zachary loved the mud holes today until...
it started raining!!.
Imagine me ... trying to help Zachary ride his four wheeler up the hill (the wet tires keep slipping and he kept sliding backwards)
pushing William in his stroller (which was a stroller and carseat)
all while running and wiping the rain out of my face.
I am sure it was a sight to see for all the neighbors!
This mornings weather man said high 70 degrees and clear skies. What weather channel was I watching!!??
