Thursday, January 22, 2009

Doctors Visits

Today, we all had a busy morning. We started by taking Zachary to his second dentist appointment for a preventive care screen and cleaning. I am surprised to say, he is absolutely wonderful. He sat in the chair all by himself and followed every direction. I wish I had taken a camera because he looked like such a big kid. I took him not only for the preventive care but also because I was concerned about the darkness of one tooth...and of course, it was a cavity. Despite Zachary's love for brushing his teeth numerous times a day, he has three cavities that we will go back to have treated in February. Yuck! But with his great behavior, the dentist treated him to ice cream after his visit.

Next, we went to William's two month doctors appointment. William also did wonderful. Everything looks great and the doctor said that his cognitive and physical aspects were close to a four month old!! He could not believe William is sleeping at least eight hours every night. William received three vaccines in the leg and one orally by mouth - which he did great. Here were his statistics:

Height: 22.25 (20in at birth)
Weight: 11 lbs (6 lbs 6 ozs at birth)

Both are in the 35% which is great from him and means he is perfectly proportional! Our next appointment is in April which William and Zachary will both see the doctor!!

Lastly, we treated Zachary to McDonald's since he has such wonderful behavior! You never know with a two year old!
I am blessed to have two perfectly amazing little boys!